Central minister Uma Bharti has announced that she will not be contesting the upcoming Lok Sabha elections 2019. It must be noted that weeks back, another central minister, Sushma Swaraj had made the announcement that she will also not be contesting the 2019 Lok Sabha elections, and following her; yesterday's announcement by Uma Bharti has come across as a shocker for BJP.
Uma Bharti had become the MP by winning in Madhya Pradesh's Kajuraho constituency, in 1989, and following this she had won in the same constituency in 1991, 1996, and 1998 as well. When she had campaigned alongside LK Advani for ram Janma Bhoomi, she became a prominent leader of BJP as a Hindutva leader.
In Narendra Modi govt, she had been the national water bodies maintenance and management minister, and later had become the drinking water and waste management minister, In this scenario she has now announced that she will not be contesting 2019 Lok Sabha elections, but said that her fight for Ram Janma Bhoomi will continue.
Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu According to sources the IMD stated the deep depression over south Bay of Bengal is likely to intensify into a cyclonic storm over the next 24 hours. Meanwhile the cyclonic storm is expected to move towards Andhra Pradesh and adjoining north Tamilnadu coast over the next 72 hours and the regions could witness heavy to very heavy rainfall.
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019