Central minister Uma Bharti has announced that she will not be contesting the upcoming Lok Sabha elections 2019. It must be noted that weeks back, another central minister, Sushma Swaraj had made the announcement that she will also not be contesting the 2019 Lok Sabha elections, and following her; yesterday's announcement by Uma Bharti has come across as a shocker for BJP.
Uma Bharti had become the MP by winning in Madhya Pradesh's Kajuraho constituency, in 1989, and following this she had won in the same constituency in 1991, 1996, and 1998 as well. When she had campaigned alongside LK Advani for ram Janma Bhoomi, she became a prominent leader of BJP as a Hindutva leader.
In Narendra Modi govt, she had been the national water bodies maintenance and management minister, and later had become the drinking water and waste management minister, In this scenario she has now announced that she will not be contesting 2019 Lok Sabha elections, but said that her fight for Ram Janma Bhoomi will continue.
Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India? Islamabad sources stated that there was no room for "jihadi outfits and jihadi culture" in Pakistan, Prime Minister Imran Khan has said amidst intense global pressure on his government to rein in the terrorist outfits operating from its soil after the Pulwama attack. Recently tensions between India and Pakistan escalated after a suicide bomber of Pakistan based terror group Jaish-e-Mohammed
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?