The Election commission has given a shocker by making a decision to conduct the assembly elections of 7 states, alongside the upcoming 2019 Lok Sabha elections itself. News has been out that the election commission is planning to conduct the elections of assembly for the states of Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Odisha, Sikkim, and Arunachal Pradesh along with the 2019 Lok Sabha elections itself.
The life time of the assemblies of these 4 states are ending by next year May and June, and at the same time, in this year, the dissolved assembly of Jammu and Kashmir's elections are also planned by election commission to be held alongside Lok Sabha elections 2019. As said by the election commission officials, elections for Andhra, Odisha, Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh will be held as per the timings, and for BJP ruled states, elections will be held earlier.
For security reasons, elections of Jammu and Kashmir will be held earlier itself, and if Haryana and Maharashtra elections are also combined, there won’t be any need for any separate new election in 2019, said the commission officers.
Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India? Islamabad sources stated that there was no room for "jihadi outfits and jihadi culture" in Pakistan, Prime Minister Imran Khan has said amidst intense global pressure on his government to rein in the terrorist outfits operating from its soil after the Pulwama attack. Recently tensions between India and Pakistan escalated after a suicide bomber of Pakistan based terror group Jaish-e-Mohammed
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?