Hyderabad sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday alleged the caretaker Telangana government is betraying the country and insulting the Constitution architect BR Ambedkar by proposing religion based reservation with 12% quota for Muslim minority while stealing the rights of Dalits. Meanwhile when addressing an election rally in Hyderabad, he said that great leaders of the country, while framing the Constitution, had decided against religion based reservation at any cost in the interest of the nation's unity and integrity and for its bright future.
Furthermore targeting caretaker chief minister K Chandrashekar Rao, PM Modi said he was surprised that "these power hungry people, to save their chair for their family, resorted to such a step". He said "Minority ko aarakshan dene ka khel, yeh desh ke saath gaddari hai ki nahi? (Playing this game of promising quota to the minorities, is it not betrayal to the nation)?".
Moreover the Prime Minister also recalled that Mr. Rao was earlier in the Youth Congress and also had his first "apprenticeship" in the TDP, noting that he was once with that party. Further slamming the electoral alliance between the Congress and the TDP, PM Modi said that NTR founded the latter in the name of "Telugu pride" and fought against the Congress.
Helicopter gives trouble YSRCP (FAN)! Election Commission assigned symbol Helicopter to Paul’s new party. Guessing the political trouble in advance, YSRCP leaders appeal to Chief Election Commission not to assign Helicopter symbol to any new political party.
- Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India?
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed