According to sources with the campaigning date ending yesterday at 5: 00 PM in the evening the Grand Alliance Parties (Mahakutami) are pitching in to woo the voters for one last time. Meanwhile former Congress president Sonia Gandhi took to Twitter and appealed to the electorate in Telangana to vote for the Grand Alliance in the assembly election on December 7, saying those in power in Hyderabad had betrayed them and it is time for people to realize their aspirations.
Furthermore she said the 'Praja Kutami' (People's Alliance) comprising Congress, Telugu Desam Party, Telangana Jana Samithi and CPI were a grand alliance for all sections of the society. She said in a message posted on the Congress’s official twitter handle "Four and a half years ago a separate state of Telangana was created. I too played a role in making that happen. But, you have been betrayed by those in power in Hyderabad".
She added "Now is the time, wherever you are in Telangana, to fulfill your hopes and expectations, your desires and aspirations and she appeals to you personally to vote for Praja Kutami”. Further Congress President Rahul Gandhi yesterday addressed a public rally in Kodad in the afternoon and a press conference at 4 PM to wind up campaigning in Hyderabad.
Will Ruling TDP Retain Power to finish Pending Works??? According to sources in a changing political narrative and the heat of elections looming over, political parties in Andhra Pradesh are going all out to woo voters with freebies and schemes, if they win and form a government. Meanwhile with YSR Congress President, announcing Rs. 3000 pension for senior citizens last month in Tirupathi, AP chief minister and Telugu Desam Party (TDP) Chief
- Helicopter gives trouble YSRCP (FAN)!
- Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India?
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP