Chennai sources stated that late Tamilnadu chief minister J Jayalalitha was remembered on her second death anniversary on Wednesday with top AIADMK leaders K Palaniswami and O Pannnerselvam leading the party men in paying tributes to her. Reportedly clad in black shirts, Palaniswami and Panneerselvam, AIADMK coordinator and joint coordinator, respectively, led a silent march from Anna Salai to Marina beach, where the former AIADMK supreme was laid to rest.
Meanwhile the senior cabinet ministers, MPs and MLAs besides scores of party supporters most of whom were clad in black joined Palaniswami and Panneerselvam. Palaniswami is the Chief Minister of Tamilnadu while Pannerselvam is his Deputy.
As per report after 75 days of hospitalization, Jayalalitha died of cardiac arrest on December 5, 2016. Moreover on its official Twitter handle, AIADMK also posted a video in memory of J Jayalalitha. Further many people paid homage to the late leader and had shed tears remembering her services to the people of Tamilnadu.
Polypropylene Bags exempted for Plastic Ban in Tamilnadu As per report with just two weeks to go for the plastic ban in Tamilnadu to come into effect, a group of manufacturers have approached the Madras High Court, seeking an exemption for polypropylene bags. Meanwhile a division bench of Justice M M Sundresh and Justice Krishnan Ramasamy sought a reply from the Tamilnadu government on Monday. Reportedly a batch of petitions has been moved by polypropylene bag manufacturers, including the Tirupur based E Bags Export.
- Authentication through Aadhaar permissible for mobile phone SIM cards & Banking purposes
- Will Rahul Gandhi stand for PM candidate against Modi?
- Rahul Gandhi as PM proposal kicked up storm
- City in Northern China banned Christmas sales & decorations to keep city clean
- Flight operations disrupted due to Cyclone Phethai in Coastal AP
- Court notices to Ratan Tata in a defamation complaint by Wadia Chairman
- Philippines bags Miss Universe 2018 Crown
- Pawan is becoming a sample for social media trollers
- Russian President Putin's calendar sales in Japan in peak
- KCR planning something big against Naidu politically
- Despite promises, the intention to arrest Mallya!
- Orange alert for Andhra and Pondy!
- Rahul Gandhi, the PM Candidate!
- 50 Trains cancelled in Coastal AP due to Cyclone Phethai
- Tropical cyclone off the Coast in Australia