Adilaad sources reported that veteran actress Kushboo said people would get ‘Bhagmati Biryani’ instead of Hyderabadi Biryani, if they voted for the BJP and its poll partner TRS in the upcoming Assembly polls since the BJP wanted to change the name of Hyderabad city. Accordingly Kushboo was addressing a gathering as part of the Congress party’s roadshow in Adilabad town in support of party candidate Gandrath Sujatha contesting from Adilabad.
Furthermore when responding to the crowd who asked her to speak about 12% reservations promised to the minority by TRS, she said people would not get 12% reservations instead they would get Biryani that too ‘Bhagmati Biryani’. Further she said TRS was now offering Biryani instead of 12% reservations to the minorities and Hyderabadi Biryani is famous for its delicious taste all over the world.
Moreover Kushboo said TRS had become old and there was no demand for it like Ambassador cars whose manufacturing company had shut down. Kushboo’s speech in Telugu got overwhelming response from the crowd during the road show. Further she alleged that PM Narendra Modi’s government had amassed huge wealth from the public through GST, demonetization and other taxes and among that it was spending Rs 4,500 crore on party publicity.
Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India? Islamabad sources stated that there was no room for "jihadi outfits and jihadi culture" in Pakistan, Prime Minister Imran Khan has said amidst intense global pressure on his government to rein in the terrorist outfits operating from its soil after the Pulwama attack. Recently tensions between India and Pakistan escalated after a suicide bomber of Pakistan based terror group Jaish-e-Mohammed
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?