According to sources strongly replying to KTR's comment that Lagadapati changed his survey results under pressure from Chandrababu Naidu, Lagdapati stated that he is not the kind of person who changes survey results under pressure. Meanwhile Lagadapati maintained that individuality, character, personality is more important to him than position, power.
Furthermore recalling his meeting with KTR in his close relatives' house on Sep 17th, Lagadapati said KTR had sought his help in the coming Telangana elections. Meanwhile Lagadapati said he had told KTR to change the sitting MLAs or else there is a trouble and he later messaged him that he had given him good suggestions, recommendations.
Moreover Lagadapati said he had first conducted survey in 37 constituencies by November 11. He said Congress had advantage and the same has been informed KTR. Reportedly Lagadapati said he later messaged KTR on 20th November during which he opined that TRS could bag 65 to 70 seats and 35 to 40 for Praja Kutami, owing to the confusion in the seat sharing in Kutami. Reports said KTR replied to his message and said that TRS would get much higher than that and Lagadapati said he observed a change in people's mood after that.
Will Ruling TDP Retain Power to finish Pending Works??? According to sources in a changing political narrative and the heat of elections looming over, political parties in Andhra Pradesh are going all out to woo voters with freebies and schemes, if they win and form a government. Meanwhile with YSR Congress President, announcing Rs. 3000 pension for senior citizens last month in Tirupathi, AP chief minister and Telugu Desam Party (TDP) Chief
- Helicopter gives trouble YSRCP (FAN)!
- Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India?
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP