Dravida Kazhagam treasurer Pirainudhal Selvi had passed away in a fatal road accident. She was 72 years old. Pirainudhal Selvi has been holding important positions in Dravida Kazhagam ever since 2013, and she had been residing in Coonoor.
She had been to Tirupur to attend the birthday celebrations of Dravida Kazhagam leader Veeramani and had been returning to Coonoor via car. When her car was crossing an area named Kaateri her car faced a huge accident as it was hit directly by another car speeding in opposite direction.
In this accident, the car seat belt had damaged her stomach heavily and despite being admitted in a private hospital in Coonoor she passed away. She was also a doctor, MBBS, DGO.
Lokesh took risk where as Pavan played safe game! Lokesh and Pavan Kalyan made their political debut and test their luck by contesting to Assembly. Lokesh has decided to contest from Mangalagiri where as Pavan Kalyan shows his intention to contest from Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka Assembly segments.
- Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP?
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack