After forest department failed to properly handle a snake related issue, it lead to a chief minister himself involving and resolving the issue. The couple Raja - Vijaya belong to Manaveli of Ariyamalum in Pondicherry. They had been living with their 19 year old son and 17 year old daughter.
When Vijaya had been with her children by night 1 they had heard sounds in the kitchen and found a deadly black snake which is extremely poisonous. As they called police they gave forest department officials number to contact but none from forest department attended calls.
Vijaya's son took a diary with government numbers and found chief minister's number first and he immediately called chief minister Narayanasamy number itself. As he explained the situation, Narayanasamy himself made authorities come to catch the snake. He also sent the MLA of the constituency to clean the area and inspect it.
Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu According to sources the IMD stated the deep depression over south Bay of Bengal is likely to intensify into a cyclonic storm over the next 24 hours. Meanwhile the cyclonic storm is expected to move towards Andhra Pradesh and adjoining north Tamilnadu coast over the next 72 hours and the regions could witness heavy to very heavy rainfall.
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019