Social activist Traffic Ramasamy had last year filed a case demanding that it must be made mandatory for any drivers riding any vehicles on road to carry the original driving licenses with them. He has also mentioned in his petition that it was becoming tough for policemen to take action on those not possessing original license and even though it was possible to cancel licenses of those who are committing same crime thrice, it was becoming impossible as none actually carry original license.
This case has come to hearing today before bench of Vinith Kothari and Anita Sumanth and during this, advocate of lorry owners association said government passed a new rule on November 19.
As per that drivers must carry either originals or digital copy of license and the court also aligned with government order to dismiss the case mandating carrying of original driving licenses by all drivers.
Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body Accordingly Jana Sena Party Chief Pawan Kalyan will be contesting two seats in his first ever time in the election fray. Meanwhile in the upcoming Assembly Elections in Andhra Pradesh, Pawan will contest from Bhimavaram in West Godavari and from the Gajuwaka constituency in Visakhapatnam.
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari
- Curious Case of Uttarandhra in 2019 Polls
- Chandra Babu Facing Huge Pressure
- DK Aruna Jumps into BJP
- Jagan Pinned Hopes On His Family
- Decoding Pawan Kalyan's Strategy For Assembly Elections
- Will Goa CM Pramod Sawant win Floor test by Wednesday?
- Curiosity Around Bheemili Constituency
- Popular Rayalaseema Reddy Back to Basics!
- Key accused in Pollachi sexual abuse Case sent to judicial remand
- Flash floods & Mud slides increased death toll in Indonesia