According to sources supporters and party activists of political parties create ruckus at polling booth on the Election Day is a usual phenomenon. Meanwhile to tackle them, breathe analyzers are used and people found under alcohol influence will be kept away. As per report breathe analyzers are used in the drunk and drive to catch drunkards and now the Telangana state Election Commission is planning a new initiative to make sure the polling takes place in a peaceful atmosphere.
Presently they are considering holding breathing analyzer test for voters. Meanwhile recently the Telangana's EC has sought permission from the Chief Election Commission (CEC) for this initiative and is heard to have got a formal nod as well.
Furthermore as per report a special wing of police personnel was appointment for this and if voters get caught under alcohol influence, cases would be filed against them and they would also be refrained from voting. Reportedly Telangana state will go for polling of 119 assembly segments on December 7th.
Lokesh took risk where as Pavan played safe game! Lokesh and Pavan Kalyan made their political debut and test their luck by contesting to Assembly. Lokesh has decided to contest from Mangalagiri where as Pavan Kalyan shows his intention to contest from Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka Assembly segments.
- Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP?
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack