After making personal remarks at KCR's working style where he mostly operates from his house Pragathi Bhavan, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said that 'He is surprised that CM here works from home. Meanwhile Singh who was in the city to campaign for the BJP on the last day of canvassing, said he is disappointed that TRS caretaker CM K. Chandrasekhar doesn't work out of Secretariat.
Accordingly Singh, is a three time CM, criticized KCR for not making policy decisions from Secretariat. He said 'The government is being run from his residence, which is CM Camp office. The entire government is in his home. Even after 70 years of independence, it is sad to see KCR's family practicing dynastic politics’. Furthermore claiming that Telangana's Governance is in chaos, Shivaj Singh Chouhan said that the governance is governance of copying stuff and re-doing them.
He added 'Projects are redesigned and renamed. Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand and Uttarakhand which are considered as economically backward states are doing much better in development than Telangana’. Moreover with elections due in Madhya Pradesh too, it is quite surprising that Shiv Singh Chouhan who is accused in Vyapam scam is criticizing another Chief Minister where elections are due.
Lokesh took risk where as Pavan played safe game! Lokesh and Pavan Kalyan made their political debut and test their luck by contesting to Assembly. Lokesh has decided to contest from Mangalagiri where as Pavan Kalyan shows his intention to contest from Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka Assembly segments.
- Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP?
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack