After making personal remarks at KCR's working style where he mostly operates from his house Pragathi Bhavan, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said that 'He is surprised that CM here works from home. Meanwhile Singh who was in the city to campaign for the BJP on the last day of canvassing, said he is disappointed that TRS caretaker CM K. Chandrasekhar doesn't work out of Secretariat.
Accordingly Singh, is a three time CM, criticized KCR for not making policy decisions from Secretariat. He said 'The government is being run from his residence, which is CM Camp office. The entire government is in his home. Even after 70 years of independence, it is sad to see KCR's family practicing dynastic politics’. Furthermore claiming that Telangana's Governance is in chaos, Shivaj Singh Chouhan said that the governance is governance of copying stuff and re-doing them.
He added 'Projects are redesigned and renamed. Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand and Uttarakhand which are considered as economically backward states are doing much better in development than Telangana’. Moreover with elections due in Madhya Pradesh too, it is quite surprising that Shiv Singh Chouhan who is accused in Vyapam scam is criticizing another Chief Minister where elections are due.
Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy! Minister Vijayabhaskar has expressed his happiness stating that just like he guessed, the Amma Makkal Munnetra Katchi camp is dismantling itself. He said that the continuous calls from leaders of AIADMK including chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy to call the members of Amma Makkal munnetra Katchi who split from ADMK can come and join back with the mother party is paying rich dividends.
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018
- People of Telangana & Hyderabad rejected politics of Cong & BJP: Owaisi
- 102 year old skydiver did it for helping many
- Internal conflicts arising in BJP?
- BJP twist in Madhya Pradesh!