Reports stated that a blast took place inside IISC, Bengaluru on Wednesday (5th December, 2018) at around 2.15 PM that killed a researcher and injured three. Accordingly the 27 year old Manoj Kumar was killed in this accident while Athulya Kumar, Naresh Kumar and Karthik Shenoy escaped with injuries.
Reports added it was a cylinder explosion in hypersonic lab of Aerospace Engineering department that was reportedly took place during an experiment. Head of Department Prof G Jagadeesh, cylinder had exploded when a shock wave was being created as part of a research project in the lab. Meanwhile it is suspected that the cylinder was Hydrogen cylinder and the intensity of the explosion was so high that four researchers were flung away.
Moreover the Forensic Science Laboratory is probing into the issue and what could lead to the blast. Assistant Commissioner of Police Niranjan Raj informed media "Forensic experts would determine the actual cause of the accident but it seems like a cylinder blast". Further the four researchers (including the dead) belonged to Super-wave Technology Private Limited, the company is IISC initiative, promoted and managed by its Directors Prof. KPJ Reddy and Prof. G Jagadeesh.
Lokesh took risk where as Pavan played safe game! Lokesh and Pavan Kalyan made their political debut and test their luck by contesting to Assembly. Lokesh has decided to contest from Mangalagiri where as Pavan Kalyan shows his intention to contest from Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka Assembly segments.
- Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP?
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack