Hyderabad sources reported that AIMIM President Asaduddin Owaisi said Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adithyanath showed his callousness by campaigning in Telangana instead of consoling the family of the police officer shot dead by 'gau-rakshaks' in his state. Hyderabad MP said "This shows his callousness and complete disregard to what is happening in his state”.
Accordingly Yogi was in Telangana on Wednesday on the second leg of campaigning for Bharatiya Janata Party candidates in the Assembly elections. Owaisi told "He hopes people of Uttar Pradesh will realize what a callous, reckless and irresponsible CM they have got. He also hope UP police will also realize that when one of their officers is shot dead, the CM is not there to grieve with his family, but doing election tourism in Telangana”.
Furthermore police Inspector Subodh Kumar Singh was shot dead during the violence by a mob in Bulandshahr after the discovery of alleged cow carcasses on Monday. Moreover when asked about statement of a top UP police officer that there was a conspiracy behind the killing, Owaisi said it was a conspiracy hatched and supported by Yogi. Reportedly Owaisi "This Frankenstein is out of their control. Muslims and Dalits were targetted and now people in uniform are being targeted”.
Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India? Islamabad sources stated that there was no room for "jihadi outfits and jihadi culture" in Pakistan, Prime Minister Imran Khan has said amidst intense global pressure on his government to rein in the terrorist outfits operating from its soil after the Pulwama attack. Recently tensions between India and Pakistan escalated after a suicide bomber of Pakistan based terror group Jaish-e-Mohammed
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?