New Delhi sources reported that Fugitive liquor baron Vijay Mallya on Wednesday offered to pay back 100% of principal amount to various banks in the country and urged the government to accept his offer. Accordingly Mr. Mallya’s offer comes when a UK court on December 10 is going to take a decision on his plea not to extradite him to India.
The fugitive businessman in a social media post said “The most important point is public money and he is offering to pay 100% back and he humbly request the banks and Government to take it”. Meanwhile a day after extradition of arms middleman Christian James Michel from UAE to India, fugitive liquor baron Vijay Mallya on Wednesday offered to pay back 100% of principal amount to various banks in the country and urged the government to accept his offer.
Moreover Mr. Mallya said that airline was struggling financially partly because of high ATF prices. He said “Kingfisher was a fab airline that faced the highest ever crude prices of $140/barrel. Losses mounted and that’s where Banks money went and he have offered to repay 100% of the ‘principal amount’ to them. Please take it”.
Philippines bags Miss Universe 2018 Crown As per report India's Nehal Chudasama failed to make it to the Top 20 of the Miss Universe 2018 pageant, where Catriona Elisa Gray from Philippines pipped 93 contestants from around the world to emerge the winner as chosen by an all women jury. Reportedly India had pinned high hopes on Nehal, 22, to end a long drought for the country at the pageant as Lara Dutta had last brought back the crown in 2000.
- Pawan is becoming a sample for social media trollers
- Russian President Putin's calendar sales in Japan in peak
- KCR planning something big against Naidu politically
- Despite promises, the intention to arrest Mallya!
- Orange alert for Andhra and Pondy!
- Rahul Gandhi, the PM Candidate!
- 50 Trains cancelled in Coastal AP due to Cyclone Phethai
- Tropical cyclone off the Coast in Australia
- KTR becomes TRS Working President
- I have strength to defeat PM: MK Stalin
- KCRs First Election Promise been fulfilled
- Bangladesh celebrated 47th Victory Day
- IMD says Cyclone Phethai was 270 km off coast of Kakinada
- Male Elephant passed away while crossing electrocuted fence
- Karunanidhi statue unveiled in DMK HQ