New Delhi sources reported that Fugitive liquor baron Vijay Mallya on Wednesday offered to pay back 100% of principal amount to various banks in the country and urged the government to accept his offer. Accordingly Mr. Mallya’s offer comes when a UK court on December 10 is going to take a decision on his plea not to extradite him to India.
The fugitive businessman in a social media post said “The most important point is public money and he is offering to pay 100% back and he humbly request the banks and Government to take it”. Meanwhile a day after extradition of arms middleman Christian James Michel from UAE to India, fugitive liquor baron Vijay Mallya on Wednesday offered to pay back 100% of principal amount to various banks in the country and urged the government to accept his offer.
Moreover Mr. Mallya said that airline was struggling financially partly because of high ATF prices. He said “Kingfisher was a fab airline that faced the highest ever crude prices of $140/barrel. Losses mounted and that’s where Banks money went and he have offered to repay 100% of the ‘principal amount’ to them. Please take it”.
Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body Accordingly Jana Sena Party Chief Pawan Kalyan will be contesting two seats in his first ever time in the election fray. Meanwhile in the upcoming Assembly Elections in Andhra Pradesh, Pawan will contest from Bhimavaram in West Godavari and from the Gajuwaka constituency in Visakhapatnam.
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari
- Curious Case of Uttarandhra in 2019 Polls
- Chandra Babu Facing Huge Pressure
- DK Aruna Jumps into BJP
- Jagan Pinned Hopes On His Family
- Decoding Pawan Kalyan's Strategy For Assembly Elections
- Will Goa CM Pramod Sawant win Floor test by Wednesday?
- Curiosity Around Bheemili Constituency
- Popular Rayalaseema Reddy Back to Basics!
- Key accused in Pollachi sexual abuse Case sent to judicial remand
- Flash floods & Mud slides increased death toll in Indonesia