Accordingly just there is a day to go for Telangana to vote for their favorite political party. Meanwhile as the mega polling day (December 7th) is around, there are betting gangs that are cashing heavily on the whole election process. Presently reports are coming that betting is in a huge swing in some constituencies like Kukatpally and Serlingampalli where there is a considerably huge population of Andhra based settlers.
Furthermore many are betting on whether Nandamuri Suhasini and Bhavya Anand Prasad will win or not in these areas. Reportedly at the same time in some constituency where the victory of candidates is quite sure, people are betting on the majority these politicians will get.
with how much majority Revanth Reddy will win in Kodangal, how many votes will
be excesses in the kitty bank of Harish Rao in Siddipet, are some of the
the bets are being placed anywhere between few thousands to lakhs in some constituencies, where all these betting rajas are now waiting for exit polls that will come tomorrow evening to see if their bet will stand victorious or not.
Philippines bags Miss Universe 2018 Crown As per report India's Nehal Chudasama failed to make it to the Top 20 of the Miss Universe 2018 pageant, where Catriona Elisa Gray from Philippines pipped 93 contestants from around the world to emerge the winner as chosen by an all women jury. Reportedly India had pinned high hopes on Nehal, 22, to end a long drought for the country at the pageant as Lara Dutta had last brought back the crown in 2000.
- Pawan is becoming a sample for social media trollers
- Russian President Putin's calendar sales in Japan in peak
- KCR planning something big against Naidu politically
- Despite promises, the intention to arrest Mallya!
- Orange alert for Andhra and Pondy!
- Rahul Gandhi, the PM Candidate!
- 50 Trains cancelled in Coastal AP due to Cyclone Phethai
- Tropical cyclone off the Coast in Australia
- KTR becomes TRS Working President
- I have strength to defeat PM: MK Stalin
- KCRs First Election Promise been fulfilled
- Bangladesh celebrated 47th Victory Day
- IMD says Cyclone Phethai was 270 km off coast of Kakinada
- Male Elephant passed away while crossing electrocuted fence
- Karunanidhi statue unveiled in DMK HQ