Sources from Karim Nagar added that actress Vijayashanti said people of Telangana were not ignorant to allow the TD president and AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu to rule Telangana and control politics in the state as alleged by K. Chandrasekhar Rao. Accordingly she said people of Telangana can rule themselves without anybody’s intervention. She warned against any such attempt by the TD in future.
Meanwhile she intensified her attack on caretaker Chief Minister with harsh language and in fact spoke like him at a public meeting in Manthani. Furthermore she alleged that Mr Chandrasekhar Rao cheated her and also the people of Telangana saying that he was not in the Lok Sabha when the Telangana Bill was introduced.
As per report she said that she was present in that session and tried her best to get it passed. Moreover she appealed to the people to oust the TRS government with their powerful vote and justified the Congress’ alliance with the TD in the historical need to defeat a feudal force.
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project Meanwhile, when addressing a massive election meeting at Koyyalagudem in Polavaram constituency of West Godavari YS Jagan pointed out that Chandrababu hoodwinked the people of AP, who voted him to power and in the name of Janmabhoomi committees all the grass root democratic bodies have been made defunct. Furthermore Women constitute half the population and in September 2014,
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari
- Curious Case of Uttarandhra in 2019 Polls
- Chandra Babu Facing Huge Pressure
- DK Aruna Jumps into BJP
- Jagan Pinned Hopes On His Family
- Decoding Pawan Kalyan's Strategy For Assembly Elections
- Will Goa CM Pramod Sawant win Floor test by Wednesday?
- Curiosity Around Bheemili Constituency
- Popular Rayalaseema Reddy Back to Basics!
- Key accused in Pollachi sexual abuse Case sent to judicial remand