Accordingly the polling began in Telangana at 7 a.m. on Friday amid tight security to elect a new Assembly. Reports stated the polling will be held from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. in 106 constituencies, while in 13 Left Wing Extremism (LWE) affected constituencies, the polling will conclude at 4 p.m.
Actor Allu Arjun by 8am had cast his vote. Nithiin said “I got inked, did you yet. Common get out and go vote”. Furthermore Posani utilized vote this morning in Hyderabad. Reportedly he told, there is no light in the room and so it was difficult to identify election symbols in EVMs. People have also started to cast their vote by standing in long queues despite misty Friday morning.
Today morning by around 9.15 am PV Sindhu and Pullela Gopichand utilized their voting right. Gopichand showed his inked finger to media and Sindhu showed her voter card to media. Meanwhile Akkineni Nagarjuna and his wife Amala use their voting right this morning at a polling both in jubilee hills. After requesting court he spoke to media and told “This is the time to vote for our leaders and this is the day of voters. It is very irresponsible if one doesn’t come and vote. It is also not correct on the part of some youngsters who say, we don’t believe in politics and we don’t want to vote. If you don’t vote you will not have any right to complain”.
What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time? In 2014, Former Actress Roja won on YSR Congress Ticket from Nagari with a slight margin. She is excited on becoming the MLA and created a rampage in the Opposition. But then, she was suspended for a year in the Legislative Assembly for her poor behaviour. Roja's severe criticism on TDP almost made her an enemy to the Ruling Party and this time, they are determined to defeat her.
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari
- Curious Case of Uttarandhra in 2019 Polls
- Chandra Babu Facing Huge Pressure
- DK Aruna Jumps into BJP
- Jagan Pinned Hopes On His Family
- Decoding Pawan Kalyan's Strategy For Assembly Elections