According to sources after stating that the Telangana elections are unfair, Badminton Player Jwala Gutta took to twitter to talk about her name missing from the voter's list. She tweeted "Surprised to see her name disappear from the voting list after check online”. She posted a second tweet by saying "How's the election fair when names are mysteriously disappearing from the list?". Meanwhile the player who had gone to vote in the morning was disappointed when she realized that her name did not figure in the list.
Furthermore in another incident, DGP rank official Krishna Prasad finds his name missing after going to polling booth. He took to Facebook to post that despite having a Voter ID and verification being done recently, his name has gone missing and the posts on FB that has a Voter ID & verification done recently.
Moreover several people across Hyderabad are reporting of discrepancies and missing names from the list. Even glitches of EVMs at some places are irking voters. It looks like Hyderabad's voters are greeted by several surprises.
Janasena Silent Voting Makes Chandrababu Sleepless A week after polling for Assembly and Lok Sabha elections in AP, it is slowly emerging that there has been a 'silent voting' in favor of Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena which will damage the prospects of the ruling Telugu Desam Party. The ground reports obtained by TDP says that Janasena damaged TDP prospects in Uttarandhra and Godavari districts.
- Why PK team left before the AP results out?
- Chandrababu Behind EVMs Malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh
- LV Subrahmanyam Gets Time for Taking Revenge on Chandrababu
- Man kills wife by cutting head!
- BJP MLA says Kumarasamy is buffalo!
- Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store!
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam