According to sources especially in most of the areas where there is more than 80% presence of Andhra settlers and first descendants of settlers, the voter turnout is quite low. Meanwhile on a whole Telangana state registered around 67% of the voting, but then, there are places where there is nearly 70% turnout.
Furthermore it was stated that an unofficial figures collected at ground level are indicating that polling percentages are very low in a constituency where there are a majority of Andhra voters. Meanwhile Kukatpally is said to have registered 50% turnout, LB Nagar (39%), Jubilee Hills (40%), Sanath Nagar (37%), Uppal (43%) and Serlingampally (47%) are much below than that, where one wonders why half of the registered voters are missing in action.
Moreover some say that Andhra voters got hurt with various political equations and hence this bad turnout. Further few analysts opined that the long weekend has forced many to ditch election and go on vacations. Let us wait and watch how the results in these constituencies are going to be like.
Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate Accordingly Finance Minister Arun Jaitley might make a move to the income tax exemption threshold to the salaried, which is as of now Rs 2.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh, which would be a huge relief to the middle class. Furthermore resuming tax free status for medical expenses and transport allowance, this move is being made to provide relief to this class, which was probably the worst hit by demonetization.
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi