As per report exit poll predicts a clear Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) victory and the poll has given 66 seats to TRS, while it predicts a tally of 37 to the Congress, 7 to the BJP, 7 to AIMIM and 2 to independent candidates in the 119 seat assembly. Meanwhile on the other side, the report stated in its exit poll, gave TRS somewhere between 50-65 seats, while it suggested that the Mahakutami would bag 38-52 seats, 4-7 to BJP and 8-14 to others.
Furthermore there is heightened interest in exit polls now in view of the fact that the Mahakutami cobbled together by Chandrababu Naidu and Congress leaders did hectic electioneering. Speculation was rife, because of media hype that the Mahakutami would dislodge the TRS government. Accordingly former MP Lagadapati Rajagopal announced his exit poll results. He predicted anywhere between 55 to 65 seats to the Congress led Praja Kutami while the TRS is said to be securing around 35 seats in the 119 seat legislative assembly.
Moreover with the announcement of the 105 contestants of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) in the upcoming Telangana Assembly elections by caretaker Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR), arose discussions on the political equations among the Opposition parties.
Accordingly the Congress party has all but stitched up an alliance with the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) in the fight for power in the newly formed State.
100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency Hyderabad sources reported that in a bid to highlight their problems, about 100 turmeric farmers 50 each from Telangana and Tamilnadu, are planning to file nominations as independents from the Varanasi constituency, where Prime Minister Narendra Modi is seeking re-election.
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!
- Denmark's Richest Billionaire lost his Children during Srilanka Blasts
- Husband kills wife and sends photo in Whatsapp!