Accordingly the findings of a new UN backed report released yesterday revealed the ongoing healing of the ozone layer are being hailed as a demonstration of what global environmental agreements can achieve, and an inspiration for more ambitious climate action to halt a catastrophic rise in world temperatures.
Meanwhile the ozone layer, a thin shield 15-45 km above the earth, protects life on earth, which was put on the path of recovery due to the globally agreed actions that did not remain on paper as in case of climate change but were implemented as per the agreed schedule under the historic Multilateral Environmental Agreement called the Montreal Protocol. Furthermore the consequences of such high energy UV rays included higher incidences of skin cancers, cataracts, loss of immune systems and lower production of food on land and fish in the oceans.
Moreover Satellite and ground level observations by NASA, the NOAA, the European Space Agency and scores of the weather stations around the globe have clearly divulged that the world is now safer than what it was in 1980s at least from a deadly attack of the UV rays. Hence recovery of the ozone layer has been up to 3% per decade since the start of the 21st century.
PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India Reportedly Prime Minister Narendra Modi stepped in to remove "regulatory hurdles" in a project to fly a small experimental aircraft build indigenous, the Prime Minister's Office said on Monday. Meanwhile the prime minister met a young innovator Amol Yadav and he is a pilot by profession, he had taken up the initiative of manufacturing of small aircrafts in India.
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries
- TRS Confident of Winning Huzoornagar
- Maharashtra recorded 63% Voter Turnout, Haryana 61%, Polling Ends
- Jagan Manages Amit Shah's Appointment on Third Instance
- Key candidates in Haryana state assembly elections 2019
- Uttar Pradesh bypolls voting underway
- Appreciation certificate for first voter by EC in Madhya Pradesh
- Polling disrupted in Maharashtra due to faulty EVMs, Polling resumed
- Litmus test for BJP in Huzurnagar Bypolls
- Voting Halfway Down, More celebrities get their fingers inked
- Voting percentage below 20 in Maharashtra and Haryana elections till noon