Chennai sources stated that Chennai Central Crime Branch Cyber Crime Department have arrested two Vijay fans brandishing a machete and hurling abuses at AIADMK members who demanded objectable scenes to be removed from Vijay starrer Sarkar. Meanwhile Sarkar, directed by AR Murugadoss, was a political drama that was released on November 7 worldwide.
Meanwhile a day after the release of the film, Information and Publicity Minister of Tamilnadu had warned action against the screening of Sarkar, claiming that the film criticized the government’s freebie scheme. As per report it was stated that the ruling party politicians also staged protest in several theatres worldwide to delete the objectable scenes from the movie.
Moreover following this two V Vijay’s fans, Lingadurai and Sanjay were allegedly holding a machete and speaking abusively about the ruling party’s politicians for creating controversy and the video went viral on social media. Further following this, a G Prakashkumar filed a complaint on November 9 .
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism