Accordingly united Adilabad, which is considered to be an economically and socially backward district, in Telangana has recorded the highest polling percentage in the state at 75.6%. Meanwhile on the other hand, the most urban district of the state, Hyderabad, has unfortunately recorded a polling percentage of 50%. Poll Maths Hyderabad Should Learn from Adilabad. According to the Election Commission, the total voting percentage across the state was nearly 70%.
Furthermore the enthusiasm visible in rural voters who came out in huge numbers to vote was missing in those from the state capital. Political analyst stated a long weekend could have been a reason for low voter turnout in Hyderabad. Accordingly many people took to twitter to voice their concern of a low voter percentage, while some said that "people who protest against bad amenities, should have come out to vote and exercise their democratic right." Some of them, however, believed that not voting is also a democratic right.
Moreover some of them pointed out that there was huge number of deletions from voters list when people had gone to vote. Some of them also made fun of the Election Commission saying that missing votes could be more than voting percentage in Hyderabad.
Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies According to report popular Tamil actor Ajith Kumar announced that he doesn't wish to pursue politics. Meanwhile in an open letter, the actor shared that he's not entering politics further appealing to students to concentrate on their studies. Furthermore shutting down the numerous rumors doing the rounds regarding his political inclination in the upcoming elections, Ajith clarified in
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules