According to sources MDMK general secretary known for his seditious speeches against Indian integration on the Sri Lankan Tamil issues and on projects that he despised earlier, warned on Saturday that Tamilnadu would go separate if the Central government permitted construction of Karnataka's Mekedatu dam across river Cauvery, and also passed the Dam Safety Bill 2018.
Meanwhile when addressing party functionaries at Pudukottai near here, Vaiko came down heavily upon the Centre for taking sides with Karnataka in the Mekedatu dam issue, and posed a question to the Centre on the need of Tamilnadu to be a part of India, if its welfare is not taken care of. Furthermore he also said that the bill, if accepted, would make the Inter-state Water Dispute Act meaningless, and water tribunals would lose the meaning of their existence.
Vaiko complained "We will not get water from Kerala and Karnataka as the Dam Safety Bill will empower them to build more dams to divert river water," who warned that Tamilnadu would be disintegrated from India in the next 50 years. Moreover in a reference to the Sterlite issue, Vaiko poured out his anguish against the chairperson of the Principal Bench of the National Green Tribunal (NGT), Justice Adarsh Kumar Goel, for not allowing him to comment, while the counsel for Vedata, Arima Sundaram, continued with his argument in the Sterlite case.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?