According to sources MDMK general secretary known for his seditious speeches against Indian integration on the Sri Lankan Tamil issues and on projects that he despised earlier, warned on Saturday that Tamilnadu would go separate if the Central government permitted construction of Karnataka's Mekedatu dam across river Cauvery, and also passed the Dam Safety Bill 2018.
Meanwhile when addressing party functionaries at Pudukottai near here, Vaiko came down heavily upon the Centre for taking sides with Karnataka in the Mekedatu dam issue, and posed a question to the Centre on the need of Tamilnadu to be a part of India, if its welfare is not taken care of. Furthermore he also said that the bill, if accepted, would make the Inter-state Water Dispute Act meaningless, and water tribunals would lose the meaning of their existence.
Vaiko complained "We will not get water from Kerala and Karnataka as the Dam Safety Bill will empower them to build more dams to divert river water," who warned that Tamilnadu would be disintegrated from India in the next 50 years. Moreover in a reference to the Sterlite issue, Vaiko poured out his anguish against the chairperson of the Principal Bench of the National Green Tribunal (NGT), Justice Adarsh Kumar Goel, for not allowing him to comment, while the counsel for Vedata, Arima Sundaram, continued with his argument in the Sterlite case.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls