According to sources MDMK general secretary known for his seditious speeches against Indian integration on the Sri Lankan Tamil issues and on projects that he despised earlier, warned on Saturday that Tamilnadu would go separate if the Central government permitted construction of Karnataka's Mekedatu dam across river Cauvery, and also passed the Dam Safety Bill 2018.
Meanwhile when addressing party functionaries at Pudukottai near here, Vaiko came down heavily upon the Centre for taking sides with Karnataka in the Mekedatu dam issue, and posed a question to the Centre on the need of Tamilnadu to be a part of India, if its welfare is not taken care of. Furthermore he also said that the bill, if accepted, would make the Inter-state Water Dispute Act meaningless, and water tribunals would lose the meaning of their existence.
Vaiko complained "We will not get water from Kerala and Karnataka as the Dam Safety Bill will empower them to build more dams to divert river water," who warned that Tamilnadu would be disintegrated from India in the next 50 years. Moreover in a reference to the Sterlite issue, Vaiko poured out his anguish against the chairperson of the Principal Bench of the National Green Tribunal (NGT), Justice Adarsh Kumar Goel, for not allowing him to comment, while the counsel for Vedata, Arima Sundaram, continued with his argument in the Sterlite case.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?