Accordingly political developments are taking place at a blitzkrieg speed in Telangana. Meanwhile even though both TRS and Congress claim complete mandate, on the other hand, both these parties are busy holding talks with the other parties, candidates. As per report latest we hear is that Congress is dead serious about forming the government in Telangana and Congress' top leadership is said to be okay with giving up the CM post, but it wants to stop Narendra Modi.
Furthermore if Telangana verdict is anywhere close to hung, both TRS and Congress need additional support to form the government. Amidst reports that BJP would lend its support externally to TRS-MIM combo, Congress wants to put a check to such. Presently Congress is toying with the idea of offering CM post to Asaduddin Owaisi.
Moreover not long ago, Akbaruddin Owaisi had stated during political campaign that MIM has chances to have a CM from its fold, Congress' talks with MIM may give an edge. But one thing is for sure, to counter the speculation of TRS, MIM and BJP joining forces to form government, Congress is leaving no leaf unturned.
PM Modi confident in making Bharat a 5 Trillion Dollar Economy New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the goal to make India a five trillion dollar economy is challenging but can be achieved and asked the states to recognize their core competence and work towards raising GDP targets. Reportedly in his opening remarks at the fifth meeting of the Governing Council of NITI Aayog, the Prime Minister said that empowerment
- June 17th: The Day of Embarrassment for Chandrababu?
- JC Family Decides About Their Political Future?
- Jagan Wants To Shame Chandrababu With That Move
- Nationwide strike on June 17 announced by IMA
- Jagan Impresses Rest of the CMs at NITI Aayog
- Chandrababu Naidu to do security checking in airport like an ordinary man
- India Vs Pakistan World Cup Manchester Pitch Report
- BJP and YSRCP Joint Action Plan to kill TDP in AP!
- New Chairman for AP CRDA appointed
- Jagan is Already Better Than Chandrababu In That Aspect
- Why So Much Drama Chandrababuji?
- PM Modi & Imran Khan exchanged pleasantries at SCO Summit
- Bengaluru Transport Department hikes students bus fare
- Jagan Playing Mind Game with Chandrababu?
- Expectations from Union Budget 2019