Accordingly political developments are taking place at a blitzkrieg speed in Telangana. Meanwhile even though both TRS and Congress claim complete mandate, on the other hand, both these parties are busy holding talks with the other parties, candidates. As per report latest we hear is that Congress is dead serious about forming the government in Telangana and Congress' top leadership is said to be okay with giving up the CM post, but it wants to stop Narendra Modi.
Furthermore if Telangana verdict is anywhere close to hung, both TRS and Congress need additional support to form the government. Amidst reports that BJP would lend its support externally to TRS-MIM combo, Congress wants to put a check to such. Presently Congress is toying with the idea of offering CM post to Asaduddin Owaisi.
Moreover not long ago, Akbaruddin Owaisi had stated during political campaign that MIM has chances to have a CM from its fold, Congress' talks with MIM may give an edge. But one thing is for sure, to counter the speculation of TRS, MIM and BJP joining forces to form government, Congress is leaving no leaf unturned.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue