Accordingly ever since the voting in Telangana is over, the caretaker chief minister and the TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao isn't seen. KCR is not available to media. Meanwhile even as KTR has come to Telangana Bhavan and conducted press conferences along with caretaker ministers like Talasani and other senior leaders over various exit poll results, KCR has been missing in the action.
Accordingly KCR's public absence is now rising to several speculations. Furthermore all the leaders of Praja Kutami are interacting with media and sharing their predictions, opinions, perspectives, KCR has chose to take rest in farm house. Furthermore amidst speculations that Telangana could go for a hung, KCR is said to be worried on how to bring both MIM and BJP onto same platform and how to bring consensus between them as both are hard-liners of two different communities.
Moreover after taking the advantage of this situation of KCR, Congress and Praja Kutami seems to be taking proactive decisions and working out various options to increase their numbers as soon as the result is out. So, KCR is busy in farm house and he is expected to come out only after the final results are announced by the Election Commission on 11th December.
PM Modi confident in making Bharat a 5 Trillion Dollar Economy New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the goal to make India a five trillion dollar economy is challenging but can be achieved and asked the states to recognize their core competence and work towards raising GDP targets. Reportedly in his opening remarks at the fifth meeting of the Governing Council of NITI Aayog, the Prime Minister said that empowerment
- June 17th: The Day of Embarrassment for Chandrababu?
- JC Family Decides About Their Political Future?
- Jagan Wants To Shame Chandrababu With That Move
- Nationwide strike on June 17 announced by IMA
- Jagan Impresses Rest of the CMs at NITI Aayog
- Chandrababu Naidu to do security checking in airport like an ordinary man
- India Vs Pakistan World Cup Manchester Pitch Report
- BJP and YSRCP Joint Action Plan to kill TDP in AP!
- New Chairman for AP CRDA appointed
- Jagan is Already Better Than Chandrababu In That Aspect
- Why So Much Drama Chandrababuji?
- PM Modi & Imran Khan exchanged pleasantries at SCO Summit
- Bengaluru Transport Department hikes students bus fare
- Jagan Playing Mind Game with Chandrababu?
- Expectations from Union Budget 2019