The general public has been strongly opposing the move to convert former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha's residence at Poes garden as her memorial. Current Tamil Nadu chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy had earlier announced that the residence of former CM Jayalalitha at Veda Nilayam in Poes garden will be converted into her memorial.
Following the conversion into memorial, it will also be open for public to visit and pay homage to her, said the chief minister, following which the government had started actions on the same. Though many had welcome this move, Amma Makkal munnetra Katchi leader TTV Dinakaran and J Deepa camp had opposed this move from TN government.
Deepa had said it was their family's ancestral property and without even sending notice government cannot start this works. People's opinion was asked regarding this and public have heavily opposed this move as well as traffic and public Life will be impacted.
Jagan's New Rule Detrimental to Investments in Andhra Pradesh? The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
- AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights