According to sources the big question which is doing the rounds is who will benefit from the high poll percentage in Telangana elections this time around? Is it the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) as the party has been claiming or the Congress, which is equally confident? Presently the TRS feels that it will ride home on the strength of its welfare schemes like Rythu Bandhu and Rythu Bheema, Shaadi mubarak, free power and others.
Meanwhile on the other hand, the Congress exudes confidence from what it reckons is a strong undercurrent of anti-incumbency. Reportedly it feels it could drive its message home and gain from the resulting high voter turnout and the Congress, as also the TDP claim that together they could take on the TRS and that the intelligentsia and the unemployed are with them.
Furthermore others say that because of the anti-establishment vote getting split between BJP, smaller parties and independents, it is the TRS which would benefit. Moreover in 103 out of 119 constituencies the polling percentage was higher than in the past, while TPCC president Uttam Kumar Reddy already claimed that his party would get ready for the swearing-in ceremony after Tuesday, the TRS is equally certain of a second term for the TRS and it remains to be seen as to who will benefit more from the high voter turnout in Telangana elections.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls