According to sources the big question which is doing the rounds is who will benefit from the high poll percentage in Telangana elections this time around? Is it the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) as the party has been claiming or the Congress, which is equally confident? Presently the TRS feels that it will ride home on the strength of its welfare schemes like Rythu Bandhu and Rythu Bheema, Shaadi mubarak, free power and others.
Meanwhile on the other hand, the Congress exudes confidence from what it reckons is a strong undercurrent of anti-incumbency. Reportedly it feels it could drive its message home and gain from the resulting high voter turnout and the Congress, as also the TDP claim that together they could take on the TRS and that the intelligentsia and the unemployed are with them.
Furthermore others say that because of the anti-establishment vote getting split between BJP, smaller parties and independents, it is the TRS which would benefit. Moreover in 103 out of 119 constituencies the polling percentage was higher than in the past, while TPCC president Uttam Kumar Reddy already claimed that his party would get ready for the swearing-in ceremony after Tuesday, the TRS is equally certain of a second term for the TRS and it remains to be seen as to who will benefit more from the high voter turnout in Telangana elections.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?