Hyderabad sources reported that tired after almost two months of lobbying for tickets and hectic campaigning, political leaders are using the four day break till the counting of votes on December 11 to spend time with their families. Meanwhile the TRS leaders are spending more time with their families, but the Congress leaders are not so lucky and can only spend a part of their time with their families.
Reportedly politicians in Telangana state had a 15 day break in 2014, after the elections on April 30 and the results were declared only on May 16. Accordingly TRS president and caretaker Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao is spending time with his family and so are the other caretaker ministers. Meanwhile caretaker minister K.T. Rama Rao addressed a press conference on Saturday and spent the remaining time with his family on Saturday and Sunday as did Mr. T. Harish Rao.
Moreover a senior Congress leader said, “The TRS candidates and leaders were more relaxed from the beginning. We have not got space like TRS leaders and the candidates were announced early by TRS. Hence the lobbying and delayed ticket announcement ate into our campaigning time. Further our actual campaigning started after the nominations and our party leaders are not spending their full time with their families.”
Jagan's New Rule Detrimental to Investments in Andhra Pradesh? The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
- AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights