As per report the fate of TRS, the Congress-TDP led People's Front, AIMIM, BJP and hundreds of independent candidates will be revealed tomorrow (Dec 11th) evening. Earlier several national media houses' exit polls have predicted that TRS will become the single largest party. Accordingly AIMIM Chief Asaduddin Owaisi has created a huge stir. Owaisi took to Twitter this afternoon and tweeted, "He met Telangana's caretaker & next CM of Telangana, KCR sahab at 1:30 PM yesterday. Inshallah head form government on his own strength, and Majlis will stand by him."
Furthermore in a dramatic turn of events, Owaisi reached KCR's camp office at Pragati Bhavan on a sports bike and cleverly evaded the media attention. Reportedly both Owaisi and KCR are currently discussing crucial political developments over lunch.
As per report it was stated that Owaisi and KCR's latest meeting gains a lot of importance just a day before the counting. Moreover since the election campaign began last month, both the leaders have been hinting at a possible alliance to form the new government and Owaisi is expected to interact with the media after his meeting with KCR, and more details may emerge afterwards.
Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections? According to sources with the Election Commission announcing the election dates for poll-bound Haryana Assembly, which is scheduled to be held in a single phase on October 21, the poll body is gearing up to conduct the electoral exercise in a democratic set up and the present term of the Haryana Assembly will end on 2 November
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue