As per report the fate of TRS, the Congress-TDP led People's Front, AIMIM, BJP and hundreds of independent candidates will be revealed tomorrow (Dec 11th) evening. Earlier several national media houses' exit polls have predicted that TRS will become the single largest party. Accordingly AIMIM Chief Asaduddin Owaisi has created a huge stir. Owaisi took to Twitter this afternoon and tweeted, "He met Telangana's caretaker & next CM of Telangana, KCR sahab at 1:30 PM yesterday. Inshallah head form government on his own strength, and Majlis will stand by him."
Furthermore in a dramatic turn of events, Owaisi reached KCR's camp office at Pragati Bhavan on a sports bike and cleverly evaded the media attention. Reportedly both Owaisi and KCR are currently discussing crucial political developments over lunch.
As per report it was stated that Owaisi and KCR's latest meeting gains a lot of importance just a day before the counting. Moreover since the election campaign began last month, both the leaders have been hinting at a possible alliance to form the new government and Owaisi is expected to interact with the media after his meeting with KCR, and more details may emerge afterwards.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls