In connection with the Sabarimala verdict and the government decision to abide by it. Wide spread protests have been going on in Kerala, and yesterday, there were huge protests held outside the residence of Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan.
Following the Supreme Court verdict enabling women also to enter into Sabarimala temple, when the temple had been reopened. More than 8 women tried to enter the temple, and even then they weren't allowed inside. BJP party has been protesting continuously against allowing of women into Sabarimala temple. Many political party people were arrested in these protests, and a protest headed by Kerala BJP general secretary Surendran was conducted, and he was also arrested and is in police custody.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue