The Assembly ELections for Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Chattisgarh, Telangana, Mizoram happened recently and exit polls predicted the victory in favor of TRS, Congress and as per the exit polls right now Congress is leading in all states.
8.37 am — Ms.Kavitha says that she is confident that TRS will win the elections despite they lag behind Congress right now.
8.42 am — Early trends show Congress’ Ashok Gehlot leading in Sardarpura
8.45 am — Scenes outside counting centers in Jaipur, Hawa Mahal constituencies
8.48 am — Close shave in Chattisgarh as BJP gets 15, while Congress stays in 16
8.50 am — In Rajasthan Congress 43, BJP — 30
8.53 am — In Telangana, Both Congress and TRS stay in 30 out of 67. BJP-3, Others — 3
9.00 am — Telangana's caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao leads in home turf Gajwel
9.20 am — Celebrations outside Rajasthan Congress chief Sachin Pilot's residence, as early trends show him leading in Tonk
9.25 am — Digvijaya Singh says, "It's too early. Anything can be said only after 12 pm. Leads of only postal ballots have come till now. I am confident that in Madhya Pradesh, Congress will form the government"
9.31 am — #RajasthanElections2018 — Sachin Pilot is leading in Tonk. This is his first assembly election
9.32 am — BJP candidates take lead in Anupgarh, Masuda, Pali, Bali, Pindwara-Abu, and Reodar. Vasundhara Raje is leading in her constituency of Jhalrapatan
9.36 am — Out of 105 in Telangana, TRS leads with 61, whilst Congress stays at 61
9.41 am — Rajasthan Poll
9.47 am — Rajasthan Poll Results 2018: Rajasthan minister trails in Nimhera constituency
9.51 am — Former Rajasthan Chief Minister and Congress candidate Ashok Gehlot is leading with a margin of 5,112 votes in Rajasthan's Sardarpura
10.27 am — The BJP is looking for a fourth straight term, while the Congress is eyeing a comeback after 15 years
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism