DMK Chief MK Stalin had yesterday met the Congress senior leader Sonia Gandhi and wished her on eve of her birthday. Yesterday, the former leader of Congress, and the leader of United Progressive alliance, Sonia Gandhi had celebrated her birthday, and on this occasion, the DMK chief MK Stalin had visited Delhi, and went on to meet Sonia Gandhi and had a discussion with her.
Following a brief discussion on the political issues, the DMK chief had wished Sonia for her birthday, Besides, Stalin had also invited Sonia Gandhi for the unveiling of former DMK chief M Karunanidhi's statue at the Anna Arivalayam in Chennai which has been schedule on December 16, and handed over the invitation to Sonia Gandhi.
In this key meeting between the prominent leaders, the other important members present were DMK Rajyasabha member Kanimozhi, former minister TR Balu, and DMK secretary RS Bharathi.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism