DMK Chief MK Stalin had yesterday met the Congress senior leader Sonia Gandhi and wished her on eve of her birthday. Yesterday, the former leader of Congress, and the leader of United Progressive alliance, Sonia Gandhi had celebrated her birthday, and on this occasion, the DMK chief MK Stalin had visited Delhi, and went on to meet Sonia Gandhi and had a discussion with her.
Following a brief discussion on the political issues, the DMK chief had wished Sonia for her birthday, Besides, Stalin had also invited Sonia Gandhi for the unveiling of former DMK chief M Karunanidhi's statue at the Anna Arivalayam in Chennai which has been schedule on December 16, and handed over the invitation to Sonia Gandhi.
In this key meeting between the prominent leaders, the other important members present were DMK Rajyasabha member Kanimozhi, former minister TR Balu, and DMK secretary RS Bharathi.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?