New Delhi sources reported that Counting of votes for assembly elections 2018 has begun, where the Congress has taken big early lead in Rajasthan. Meanwhile there is a close contest between the BJP and Congress in Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh. Accordingly in Telangana, TRS is leading, early trends suggest. The results of the five states, which are seen as the semifinal before 2019 general election, will be announced today.
Reportedly high voter turnouts were recorded in the five states - Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram that went to polls. As per latest report in Rajasthan, it could be a decisive victory for the Congress and the Congress is likely to lose Mizoram and K Chandrasekhar Rao’s TRS will retain Telangana, the exit polls say. Further after the exit poll predictions came out, political parties went into a huddle to devise strategies for post-election negotiations.
Moreover in Rajasthan, the team of Sachin Pilot and Ashok Gehlot has led the fight for the Congress. Reports added it has attacked the BJP led government for allegedly not developing the state and the BJP has pinned its hopes on Chief Minister Vasundhra Raje. In Chhattisgarh, the Congress hopes to unseat Raman Singh, the Chief Minister who is seeking his fourth term. For the Congress, Rahul Gandhi campaigned extensively, attacking the BJP over the Rafale jet deal, whereas the BJP, led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and party chief Amit Shah, slammed the Nehru-Gandhi family, alleging it didn't do much for the country.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam