New Delhi sources reported that Counting of votes for assembly elections 2018 has begun, where the Congress has taken big early lead in Rajasthan. Meanwhile there is a close contest between the BJP and Congress in Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh. Accordingly in Telangana, TRS is leading, early trends suggest. The results of the five states, which are seen as the semifinal before 2019 general election, will be announced today.
Reportedly high voter turnouts were recorded in the five states - Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram that went to polls. As per latest report in Rajasthan, it could be a decisive victory for the Congress and the Congress is likely to lose Mizoram and K Chandrasekhar Rao’s TRS will retain Telangana, the exit polls say. Further after the exit poll predictions came out, political parties went into a huddle to devise strategies for post-election negotiations.
Moreover in Rajasthan, the team of Sachin Pilot and Ashok Gehlot has led the fight for the Congress. Reports added it has attacked the BJP led government for allegedly not developing the state and the BJP has pinned its hopes on Chief Minister Vasundhra Raje. In Chhattisgarh, the Congress hopes to unseat Raman Singh, the Chief Minister who is seeking his fourth term. For the Congress, Rahul Gandhi campaigned extensively, attacking the BJP over the Rafale jet deal, whereas the BJP, led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and party chief Amit Shah, slammed the Nehru-Gandhi family, alleging it didn't do much for the country.
TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019 According to sources Nizamabad TRS MP and Founding President, Telangana Jagruthi NGO, Kalvakuntla Kavitha was recently selected for the Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019. Meanwhile as part of the Fame India-Asia Post magazine Adarsh division which conducts a survey called the Shresht Sansad Survey, she was selected for this prestigious award.
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!