Accordingly counting of votes for the Telangana assembly election 2018 began at 8 am on Tuesday and the results will seal the fate of 1,821 candidates in the fray. Meanwhile this is Telangana’s first assembly election and is likely to see a straight fight between the ruling TRS and the Congress led opposition alliance. Reportedly Telengana elections were due in May 2019. TRS leader and chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao took a huge gamble by calling these elections 6 months early and if you go by the exit polls predictions, KCR’s gamble is likely to pay off.
Meanwhile all exit polls for Telangana show K Chandrashekhar Rao of the TRS ahead in the race to bag a majority in 119 member assembly. Furthermore the Congress had fought KCR’s early poll gamble with the four party Maha Kootami, for which it had roped in its one time fierce foe, the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) of Chandrababu Naidu. As per report the BJP, which had contested the 2014 polls in alliance with the TDP, is also contesting all seats, while Asaduddin Owaisi’s All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) is contesting eight assembly constituencies in Hyderabad and supporting the TRS elsewhere in the state.
Accordingly TRS minister and chief minister KCR’s nephew T Harish Rao leads by 6000 votes in first round in Siddhipet constituency. Meanwhile Revanth Reddy of Congress is leading in Kodangal. He is the likely chief ministerial candidate of People’s Front if the alliance forms the government. Further Caretaker chief minister KC Chandrasekhar Rao is leading in Gajwel by 4, 863 votes in first round of counting and TRS MP K Kavitha believes voters will bring them back to power, and that too independently and they are very confident about it.
TN Milk agents warn Simbu! Controversial hero Simbu aka STR has always been known for his negative publicity stunts and the actor who had troubled director Aadhik Ravichandran and producer Michael Rayappan during the making of the colossal disaster Anbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan had made a return to form with his last release, the Maniratnam directed multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam.
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!