Accordingly the assembly polls 2018 were hard fought elections, in which all the major political parties ran intense campaigns. In Madhya Pradesh, the fight is between Shivraj Sigh Chouhan, the three-time Chief Minister, and the Congress team of Jyotiraditya Scindia, Kamal Nath and Digvijaya Singh. While Mr Chouhan talked about his government's performance during campaign, the Congress leaders slammed him over the alleged Vyapam scam.
In Telangana, the Congress-TDP partnership seeks to unseat K Chandrasekar Rao, the first Chief Minister of the state. Congress president Rahul Gandhi called Mr Rao’s party the B team of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Moreover Congress looks strong in Rajasthan, leading in 20 seats. With lead in 17 seats, TRS consolidates position in Telangana. It's clear the Congress is about to form the government with complete majority in Rajasthan. But, from the reports we are getting, we seem to be heading to form government in all the three states. Today's day is a significant day. Rahul Gandhi became president of the party exactly one year ago.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls