Accordingly the assembly polls 2018 were hard fought elections, in which all the major political parties ran intense campaigns. In Madhya Pradesh, the fight is between Shivraj Sigh Chouhan, the three-time Chief Minister, and the Congress team of Jyotiraditya Scindia, Kamal Nath and Digvijaya Singh. While Mr Chouhan talked about his government's performance during campaign, the Congress leaders slammed him over the alleged Vyapam scam.
In Telangana, the Congress-TDP partnership seeks to unseat K Chandrasekar Rao, the first Chief Minister of the state. Congress president Rahul Gandhi called Mr Rao’s party the B team of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Moreover Congress looks strong in Rajasthan, leading in 20 seats. With lead in 17 seats, TRS consolidates position in Telangana. It's clear the Congress is about to form the government with complete majority in Rajasthan. But, from the reports we are getting, we seem to be heading to form government in all the three states. Today's day is a significant day. Rahul Gandhi became president of the party exactly one year ago.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?