According to sources India’s youngest state will likely see a Telangana Rashtra Samithi led government for the second consecutive time, as the party is leading in 93 seats in the 119 member Assembly, at the time of writing. Meanwhile the Prajakutami comprising the Congress, the Telugu Desam Party (TDP), the Communist Party of India (CPI) and the Telangana Jana Samithi (TJS) has been decimated and they are leading in just 18 seats.
Reportedly KCR is winning from Gajwel, members of the first family are also winning with a significant majority. As per report KT Rama Rao, KCR’s son and a minister in the previous cabinet, is leading from Sircilla. Harish Rao, KCR’s nephew and the former Irrigation Minister, is leading from Siddipet.
Moreover political observers said that the TRS was keen to go in for early polls as they believed that simultaneous Assembly and Lok Sabha elections may not help it properly highlight the welfare and developmental works undertaken in the last four years. Furthermore four and a half years after forming the first government in the newly created Telangana, riding on the Telangana sentiment, the TRS made a determined bid to retain power on the basis of development and welfare schemes.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam