Congress President Rahul Gandhi has blamed that due to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the central government management has totally been damaged, and the situation has worsened to such an extent that even the Reserve Bank of India governor could not hold on to his role and has resigned.
Yesterday, a meeting was held in Delhi which was a discussion meeting of all the parties opposing the BJP rule at the center. This meeting had been an outcome of the tireless efforts of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu. It was discussed regarding the alliance in this meeting. This meeting was primarily to decide on the strategies to face the upcoming Lok Sabha elections 2019, and on the mega alliance against BJP.
The prominent parties of this alliance include Congress, Trinamool Congress, Samajwadi, Telugu Desam, DMK, Aam Aadmi, Secular JDU, Communist,and Rashtriya Janata Dal. Mayawati's Bahujan Samaj and Telangana Rashtriya Samiti did not attend this meeting, and parties like ADMK which are closer to BJP also did not attend this meeting. DMK leader Stalin had been to this meeting, and in this meeting it was not decided on the leader of this alliance, and it was said it will be decided in later meetings. Rahul Gandhi later said that under Modi's rule, the governance has been poor, and that has even created problems in CBI, RBI and even making Urjit Patel to resign.
Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory Elections are done and dusted and the Voters' Verdict is sealed in Electronic Voting Machines which will be opened only on May 23rd. The Election Commission even banned the Exit Polls until May 19th which is when the last phase of General Elections will conclude. So, there is absolutely no clue about what is the verdict of the people.
- Good Ratings for Yatra Premiere Worries TDP
- Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker?
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours