Congress President Rahul Gandhi has blamed that due to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the central government management has totally been damaged, and the situation has worsened to such an extent that even the Reserve Bank of India governor could not hold on to his role and has resigned.
Yesterday, a meeting was held in Delhi which was a discussion meeting of all the parties opposing the BJP rule at the center. This meeting had been an outcome of the tireless efforts of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu. It was discussed regarding the alliance in this meeting. This meeting was primarily to decide on the strategies to face the upcoming Lok Sabha elections 2019, and on the mega alliance against BJP.
The prominent parties of this alliance include Congress, Trinamool Congress, Samajwadi, Telugu Desam, DMK, Aam Aadmi, Secular JDU, Communist,and Rashtriya Janata Dal. Mayawati's Bahujan Samaj and Telangana Rashtriya Samiti did not attend this meeting, and parties like ADMK which are closer to BJP also did not attend this meeting. DMK leader Stalin had been to this meeting, and in this meeting it was not decided on the leader of this alliance, and it was said it will be decided in later meetings. Rahul Gandhi later said that under Modi's rule, the governance has been poor, and that has even created problems in CBI, RBI and even making Urjit Patel to resign.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?