London court has ordered extradition of liquor baron and multi millionaire Vijay Mallya to India. At the same time, the court has also granted a time frame of 14 days to appeal against the court verdict. In the case against Businessman Vijay Mallya on him escaping from India and landing in London, after failing to repay the huge loans he had taken from Public sector banks of India, the London court has now pronounced its verdict.
With bad loans of more than 9000 crores with Public sector banks of India, Kingfisher and United Breweries fame Vijay Mallya had escaped to Britain way back in 2016. As he did not cooperate to come to India for the case investigation, India had filed a case for extradition of the industrialist to India, and in the Westminster magistrate court, India had filed a case, and the Indian enforcement directorate and CBI had filed 150 page evidence against Mallya.
Following this the court has ordered extradition of Mallya to India, besides offering him 14 days to appeal against the verdict. Mallya had said that for political reasons, the investigation has been conducted in an unfair manner, and said he is willing to repay the loans.
Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies According to report popular Tamil actor Ajith Kumar announced that he doesn't wish to pursue politics. Meanwhile in an open letter, the actor shared that he's not entering politics further appealing to students to concentrate on their studies. Furthermore shutting down the numerous rumors doing the rounds regarding his political inclination in the upcoming elections, Ajith clarified in
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules