Accordingly a day after a video went viral of a delivery agent from food aggregator Zomato eating food meant for delivery, the person has been removed from the company’s services. Reports stated that Zomato conducted a thorough investigation as soon as they discovered the food tampering incident and found that the video was shot in Madurai.
Meanwhile Zomato said, “The person in the video happened to be a delivery partner on our fleet. We have spoken to him at length and while we understand that this was a human error in judgment, we have taken him off our platform.” Furthermore Zomato called it a highly unusual and rare case, given its multiple communication channels with users, who expect the highest standards from Zomato and highlight the smallest of deviations to them as soon as they receive their orders.
Moreover after the video went viral, many people took to twitter to express concern over the incident. Accordingly the company issued a statement shortly after, stating that it had launched an investigation into the matter. Reportedly Zomato said it maintains a zero tolerance policy for tampering of food. It added, “This particular incident, while unfortunate, only makes our commitment to fleet training, scheduling and process even stronger. We stand behind our extensive fleet who do the right thing across many hours of the day.”
BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad Congress President Rahul Gandhi’s decision to contest Lok Sabha polls from Wayanad in Kerala drew the attention of the country to the constituency. Rahul is already contesting from his Amethi constituency against Smriti Irani. But then, Rahul Gandhi is up against four other Gandhis who contested for the same seat.
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!
- Denmark's Richest Billionaire lost his Children during Srilanka Blasts
- Husband kills wife and sends photo in Whatsapp!
- #TikTok BAN REMOVED...