Accordingly Business tycoon Vijay Mallya wanted in India on alleged fraud and money laundering charges will be extradited to India, London's Westminster Magistrates Court ruled on Monday. Meanwhile the verdict of Mallya's extradition to India to stand trial on the charges brought by the CBI and ED was pronounced by Chief Magistrate Judge Emma Arbuthnot.
As per report Chief Magistrate Judge Arbuthnot has found prima facie a case against Mallya for fraud, conspiracy and money laundering. Furthermore the matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India has been referred to the Secretary of State of the UK and the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) welcomed Mallya's extradition ruling. Further Mallya has the option of going to a higher court.
Moreover when talking to reporters outside the Westminster Magistrates' Court ahead of the hearing on Monday, Mallya sought to disprove the narrative that he has "stolen" money and said his offer to repay the principal amount to the Indian banks was "not bogus". Reportedly Mallya has contested his extradition on the grounds that the case against him is "politically motivated" and the loans he has been accused of defrauding on were sought to keep his now defunct airline afloat.
Janasena Silent Voting Makes Chandrababu Sleepless A week after polling for Assembly and Lok Sabha elections in AP, it is slowly emerging that there has been a 'silent voting' in favor of Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena which will damage the prospects of the ruling Telugu Desam Party. The ground reports obtained by TDP says that Janasena damaged TDP prospects in Uttarandhra and Godavari districts.
- Why PK team left before the AP results out?
- Chandrababu Behind EVMs Malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh
- LV Subrahmanyam Gets Time for Taking Revenge on Chandrababu
- Man kills wife by cutting head!
- BJP MLA says Kumarasamy is buffalo!
- Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store!
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam