Accordingly Business tycoon Vijay Mallya wanted in India on alleged fraud and money laundering charges will be extradited to India, London's Westminster Magistrates Court ruled on Monday. Meanwhile the verdict of Mallya's extradition to India to stand trial on the charges brought by the CBI and ED was pronounced by Chief Magistrate Judge Emma Arbuthnot.
As per report Chief Magistrate Judge Arbuthnot has found prima facie a case against Mallya for fraud, conspiracy and money laundering. Furthermore the matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India has been referred to the Secretary of State of the UK and the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) welcomed Mallya's extradition ruling. Further Mallya has the option of going to a higher court.
Moreover when talking to reporters outside the Westminster Magistrates' Court ahead of the hearing on Monday, Mallya sought to disprove the narrative that he has "stolen" money and said his offer to repay the principal amount to the Indian banks was "not bogus". Reportedly Mallya has contested his extradition on the grounds that the case against him is "politically motivated" and the loans he has been accused of defrauding on were sought to keep his now defunct airline afloat.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?