As per report it is Telangana Rashtra Samithi's (TRS) Day yesterday and its Chief K. Chandrasekhar Rao will become the CM of Telangana once again. Meanwhile with Lagadapati's survey going down the drain, here are four main reasons and they are Rythu Bandhu Scheme which is aimed at providing liquidity to farmers to take care of their inputs ahead of the agricultural season. Furthermore disbursals for Rabi and Kharif were claimed to be credited on time to the beneficiaries.
Reportedly next is votes of the Muslim community, which were earlier a vote bank of the Congress, across the state have been sealed by the TRS. One of the reasons could be because of AIMIM's support to the TRS. Hence excluding voters in Hyderabad who are loyal to AIMIM, the rest of the voters from the community seem to have chosen the TRS. Nextly Telangana sentiment Despite Telangana sentiment initially gaining steam, it faded during October.
Moreover systematic campaigning and poll management and the planning and early declaration of candidates by TRS initially seemed like a hasty move. Additionally, huge spending and funding on the campaigns as well as successful poll management worked in favor of the TRS. Finally welfare schemes the welfare schemes such as pensions, sheep distribution scheme and several other schemes that worked for beneficiaries won TRS their votes.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam