Accordingly filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma is known to comment on every happening thing in the world. Meanwhile he has to share his view on issues, political affairs and of course movies and furthermore his latest seems to be on the Telangana election results.
Reportedly in his usual signature style remarks, RGV posted a spoof video on Telangana politician KCR and AP chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. As per report the video is a spoof on a scene from Mahesh Babu's Aagadu featuring TRS chief is the hero while the TDP chief plays an antagonist. Take a look at the funny video shared by Ram Gopal Varma. Hence along with the video, RGV addressed KTR saying KCR is 20 times Rajinikanth, 200 times Mahesh and 2000 times Chandrababu to which KTR said that always knew it and it was a late realization for the filmmaker.
Moreover TRS Supreme K Chandrashekar Rao (KCR) is all set to take oath as the chief minister of Telangana for the second term after winning the elections with a thumping majority.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism