Accordingly in retaking the three states of the Hindi heartland from the BJP, exactly a year after he took over the reins of the party officially from his mother Sonia Gandhi, Congress president Rahul Gandhi has emerged as the principal challenger to Prime Minister Narendra Modi for the Lok Sabha polls in 2019. Meanwhile he has even rivaled Mr. Modi's status as the campaigner in chief, with Mr. Gandhi addressing over 82 rallies, crisscrossing five states, in the current round of five state assembly elections.
Furthermore attacking PM Narendra Modi, Mr. Gandhi said that Mr. Modi got a massive mandate but refused to listen to "heartbeat of the country". Meanwhile he added that there are serious questions being asked about the future of country's youngsters as there was a sense of discontentment and inability to see the future. Rahul said, “There is a clear message to Prime Minister Modi that people are not happy with his decisions, including demonetization and those pertaining to farmers and youth and the BJP has failed to provide a vision for the country going forward.” Mr. Gandhi also praised Congress workers and likened them to 'babbar sher' (lions).
Presently with the performance of the party in these assembly elections Mr. Gandhi has come into his own, ready to steer the Grand Alliance. Moreover Congress workers chanted 'Rahul Gandhi Zindabad', where a Congress worker also put up a banner that said, "Next prime minister of India" for Gandhi.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls