Accordingly in retaking the three states of the Hindi heartland from the BJP, exactly a year after he took over the reins of the party officially from his mother Sonia Gandhi, Congress president Rahul Gandhi has emerged as the principal challenger to Prime Minister Narendra Modi for the Lok Sabha polls in 2019. Meanwhile he has even rivaled Mr. Modi's status as the campaigner in chief, with Mr. Gandhi addressing over 82 rallies, crisscrossing five states, in the current round of five state assembly elections.
Furthermore attacking PM Narendra Modi, Mr. Gandhi said that Mr. Modi got a massive mandate but refused to listen to "heartbeat of the country". Meanwhile he added that there are serious questions being asked about the future of country's youngsters as there was a sense of discontentment and inability to see the future. Rahul said, “There is a clear message to Prime Minister Modi that people are not happy with his decisions, including demonetization and those pertaining to farmers and youth and the BJP has failed to provide a vision for the country going forward.” Mr. Gandhi also praised Congress workers and likened them to 'babbar sher' (lions).
Presently with the performance of the party in these assembly elections Mr. Gandhi has come into his own, ready to steer the Grand Alliance. Moreover Congress workers chanted 'Rahul Gandhi Zindabad', where a Congress worker also put up a banner that said, "Next prime minister of India" for Gandhi.
CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue According to sources probably for the first time after Telangana state formation, CM KCR has been cornered to the core and there is an all round attack on him like never before. Meanwhile even party's seniors and other leaders are in a fix over the growing dissent against the government. Furthermore even ministers and veterans of party disown the government's stand on RTC strike and this whole turmoil has snowballed into RTC Vs KCR instead of RTC Vs Government and instead
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue
- ED arrested P Chidambaram in INX Media Case