Accordingly in retaking the three states of the Hindi heartland from the BJP, exactly a year after he took over the reins of the party officially from his mother Sonia Gandhi, Congress president Rahul Gandhi has emerged as the principal challenger to Prime Minister Narendra Modi for the Lok Sabha polls in 2019. Meanwhile he has even rivaled Mr. Modi's status as the campaigner in chief, with Mr. Gandhi addressing over 82 rallies, crisscrossing five states, in the current round of five state assembly elections.
Furthermore attacking PM Narendra Modi, Mr. Gandhi said that Mr. Modi got a massive mandate but refused to listen to "heartbeat of the country". Meanwhile he added that there are serious questions being asked about the future of country's youngsters as there was a sense of discontentment and inability to see the future. Rahul said, “There is a clear message to Prime Minister Modi that people are not happy with his decisions, including demonetization and those pertaining to farmers and youth and the BJP has failed to provide a vision for the country going forward.” Mr. Gandhi also praised Congress workers and likened them to 'babbar sher' (lions).
Presently with the performance of the party in these assembly elections Mr. Gandhi has come into his own, ready to steer the Grand Alliance. Moreover Congress workers chanted 'Rahul Gandhi Zindabad', where a Congress worker also put up a banner that said, "Next prime minister of India" for Gandhi.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?