Reportedly congratulating KCR garu for winning the Assembly elections in Telangana,” said Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu in a tweet on Tuesday afternoon as it became clear that his nemesis K Chandrasekhar Rao was not just set for a comeback, but a sweeping victory in the Telangana polls. Meanwhile what was missing in Naidu’s reaction, however, was the acknowledgement that the experiment called ‘Prajakutami’ had failed miserably.
Furthermore after entering into a pre-poll alliance with the Congress in Telangana appears to not have helped the TDP and the party could not even retain the seats they had won in the 2014 state elections. Further of the 14 assembly constituencies in which it contested, the TDP managed to win just two Sathupally in Khammam and Aswaraopeta in Bhadradri Kothagudem districts. In Sathupally constituency, Sandra Venkata Veeraiah of the TDP took on Pidamarthi Ravi of the TRS and Namburi Ramalingeswara Rao of the BJP.
Padmarao claimed the party was reportedly even struggling to find polling booth agents for election work on polling day, say those who were keenly watching the party’s campaign performance. He said “At Kukatpally, the disgruntled Congress and the demoralised TDP workers were actively going against their own party candidates, they were asking people to vote for the TRS".
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam