Mizo national front's chief minister candidate Jorom danga has announced that as the first order total abolishing of alcohol will be implemented. On November 28, elections were held for the 40 constituencies of Mizoram, and in the counting of votes held yesterday, the Mizo national front pushed aside the ruling Congress party and single handedly won the elections.
The Mizo national front had won at 26 constituencies, Congress at 5 constituencies, BJP won at 1 constituency while others won at 8 constituencies. Congress, which had been successful in 34 constituencies in the 2013 elections could this time grab only 5 seats.
In Mizoram in 1997 total abolishing of alcohol was ordered by Congress only to be brought back in 2015, and now mizo national front CM candidate Jorom danga has announced roads will be developed and alcohol will be totally abolished, besides new economic development plans.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam