Superstar Rajinikanth celebrates his 69th birthday today and on eve of the day, his numerous fans are celebrating with various events and his next movie Petta teaser was also released and fans are going Gaga over it. With BJP losing heavily in the state assembly elections, it has been said that Rajinikanth has decided to delay his political entry further.
The state assembly election results of 5 states Madhya Pradesh, Mizoram, Chattisgarh, Rajasthan and Telangana were announced yesterday and BJP has met with an unprecedented and unexpected shocking defeat. It was speculated that Rajinikanth will be announcing his political entry with party name today and fans were saying that he was preparing for the big day.
However seeing the results faced by BJP, Rajini too has been shocked and he's expecting similar results for his political entry as well, says sources. Yesterday Rajinikanth had said that the losses in 5 states indicate that BJP's power and image is fading.
PM Modi confident in making Bharat a 5 Trillion Dollar Economy New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the goal to make India a five trillion dollar economy is challenging but can be achieved and asked the states to recognize their core competence and work towards raising GDP targets. Reportedly in his opening remarks at the fifth meeting of the Governing Council of NITI Aayog, the Prime Minister said that empowerment
- June 17th: The Day of Embarrassment for Chandrababu?
- JC Family Decides About Their Political Future?
- Jagan Wants To Shame Chandrababu With That Move
- Nationwide strike on June 17 announced by IMA
- Jagan Impresses Rest of the CMs at NITI Aayog
- Chandrababu Naidu to do security checking in airport like an ordinary man
- India Vs Pakistan World Cup Manchester Pitch Report
- BJP and YSRCP Joint Action Plan to kill TDP in AP!
- New Chairman for AP CRDA appointed
- Jagan is Already Better Than Chandrababu In That Aspect
- Why So Much Drama Chandrababuji?
- PM Modi & Imran Khan exchanged pleasantries at SCO Summit
- Bengaluru Transport Department hikes students bus fare
- Jagan Playing Mind Game with Chandrababu?
- Expectations from Union Budget 2019