The current BJP Chief minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Chauhan has said that BJP will not be seeking permission to form the government in the state. There are many reasons cited behind the changeover from BJP. The results of Madhya Pradesh state assembly elections have come across as a huge shocker in the political fraternity, and for Madhya Pradesh with a total of 230 constituencies, 116 seats are required for majority.
With the results being declared, none of the parties got majority as Congress got 114 seats and BJP had won in 109 constituencies. It was said that Congress will be meeting the governor to form the government and they have Bahujan Samaj party support as well. Governor Anandiben Patel had also invited Congress to form government.
While it was expected that BJP will try to join other parties and try to form government, chief minister Shivraj Chauhan said that BJP is not going to try to form government and that he'll be resigning.
Miss India 2019 Winner is from Rajasthan According Miss India 2019 has been announced and the winner is Suman Rao, Miss India 2019 from the state Rajasthan. Previously Miss India 2018, Anukreethy Vas from Tamilnadu crowned her successor Suman Rao, Miss India 2019 in an emotional moment. Meanwhile last year's first runner up or Miss Grand India Meenakshi Chaudhary of Haryana also crowned her successor and so did
- PM Modi confident in making Bharat a 5 Trillion Dollar Economy
- June 17th: The Day of Embarrassment for Chandrababu?
- JC Family Decides About Their Political Future?
- Jagan Wants To Shame Chandrababu With That Move
- Nationwide strike on June 17 announced by IMA
- Jagan Impresses Rest of the CMs at NITI Aayog
- Chandrababu Naidu to do security checking in airport like an ordinary man
- India Vs Pakistan World Cup Manchester Pitch Report
- BJP and YSRCP Joint Action Plan to kill TDP in AP!
- New Chairman for AP CRDA appointed
- Jagan is Already Better Than Chandrababu In That Aspect
- Why So Much Drama Chandrababuji?
- PM Modi & Imran Khan exchanged pleasantries at SCO Summit
- Bengaluru Transport Department hikes students bus fare
- Jagan Playing Mind Game with Chandrababu?