With continuous defeats in elections, conflicts and difference of opinions have been arising within the Bharatiya Janata party seeking removal of Amit Shah from the post of national chief of BJP. The just concluded election results for Madhya Pradesh, Mizoram, Rajasthan, Chattisgarh and Telangana, had resulted with huge chaos for BJP party as they suffered shocking defeats by Congress, TRS and Mizo national front.
With the BJP cadre at huge shock, they are expecting that BJP will be facing similar results in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections as well and are demanding removal of Amit Shah from leadership.
It was said that Amit Shah and Modi were a winning combination and he was instrumental in previous Lok Sabha elections as well. But post 2014 In 30 elections they have won only 6 and Congress has won 20+ with their alliance parties. Now With this huge defeat, BJP members are demanding his removal from leadership but inside sources reveal he'll continue to lead BJP.
Janasena Silent Voting Makes Chandrababu Sleepless A week after polling for Assembly and Lok Sabha elections in AP, it is slowly emerging that there has been a 'silent voting' in favor of Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena which will damage the prospects of the ruling Telugu Desam Party. The ground reports obtained by TDP says that Janasena damaged TDP prospects in Uttarandhra and Godavari districts.
- Why PK team left before the AP results out?
- Chandrababu Behind EVMs Malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh
- LV Subrahmanyam Gets Time for Taking Revenge on Chandrababu
- Man kills wife by cutting head!
- BJP MLA says Kumarasamy is buffalo!
- Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store!
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam